- Registration / Terms of payment: A 120,00 € deposit by bank or mail order to our bank or directly to the school (by credit card) is required upon application.
Registration is valid on receipt of deposit. The school will confirm the student's enrollment by post and will send the address of accommodation chosen, the invoice and other useful information regarding the course and Córdoba. Centro LARCOS cannot be responsible for bank charges.
The balance of the fees, including accommodation, must be paid in full (cash and in Euro) on the first day of the course at the office of Centro de Idiomas LARCOS (personal cheques are not accepted) or per money order to a local bank in Córdoba. Special conditions are available for long time courses.
- Cancellations: Deposit will be retained as processing fee. Applications and deposits are transferable.
- Accommodation: The requested level of accommodation will be booked for you where possible. Accommodation fees for 2 weeks are payable from the Sunday preceding the 1st day of class chosen to the Saturday (morning) after the end of course (13 nights / 1 week 6 nights). With accommodations: A, B, G, linen is provided, but towels are not included. Double rooms can only be booked by two people. Hotel reservation on demand.
- Prices and services rendered: The prices quoted are per person (group rates/min. 3 people on demand). They include the following services: level-testing, course instruction, extracurricular activities (cultural programme), tourist information, study materials, certificate of attendance , booking of accommodation, " aperitivo de bienvenida", language exchange. Private lessons in accordance with student's preferences.
Not included in the course fees are some guided visits, entrance fees, transportation costs, costs of weekend activities. Centro de Idiomas LARCOS takes no responsibility for any accidents that may occur outside of our school nor for loss or theft of personal property on our premises.
- Late arrival or premature departure: Course participants arriving late for courses booked, leaving before end of course or absent during any part of the course will not be reimbursed. Fees for course and accommodation must be fully paid as booked.
- Age: Participants must be 16 or over (except for group courses).